New Quest features:
- Meta Quest 3 now has Inside Out Body Tracking (IOBT) – this allows for a fuller range of upper body tracking, which means you can be more free and easy with your movements (without worry about glitching).
- Meta Quest Pro now has tongue tracking, for avatars that have that capability.
New app features:
- Download props and scenes directly from Sketchfab using the in-app browser – no need to interrupt your flow
- Now you can load and save states. Set up your space to your liking, save it, and come back to it exactly the way you made it.
- Capture 360 degree images as a background. What’s great about this is you can use a bunch of 3D assets to build a scene, and then take a 360 degree screenshot to use as a flat background that takes up WAY less processing space.
- News SHAPES section! If your VRM avatar comes with facial expressions, you’ll have access to the full list – not just the ones we have in the expression wheel. This also includes support for VRChat facial expressions.
- Upgraded body tracking: choose between Inside Out Body Tracking (IOBT) or 3 Point Tracking
- IOBT works best with the Quest 3 and gives you full upper body tracking
- 3 Point Tracking (using headset and hands) is still the best option for the Quest 2 and Quest Pro
- Streaming now has resolution options.
- Recording video now has better sync with audio
- No more “hall of mirrors” effect when using First Person View